viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

That´s me!

Hi! My name´s Rocío. I´m thirteen years old. I live in Coria del Río (Seville).
I´m in Year 2 at high school. I have got a brother, his name is Juan Manuel.
He is nine years old.  I live with my parents. My mother´s name  Rocío and my father´s name Juan Manuel.
I go swimming on Mondays, Wednesday and Friday. I go to the English academy on Tuesday and Thursday.
My favourites sports are swimming, basketball, rock-climbing and tennis.
I use my mobile phone to send sms messages to my friends at the weekend.
I love summer because I can go to the swimming pool with my family and my friends.
I love holidays!

1 comentario:

  1. Her (MY MOTHER'S) name is Rocío and his (MY FATHER'S) name is Juan Manuel.

    go to the english (English, capital letter!!!)academy

    My favourites (the adjective doesn't have -S) sports
    Good luck next time!!!!

    ResponderEliminar