jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

E-mail for my friend. The last children's birthday party.

Dear Sara,
A week ago, I went to a party and it was a clown party. There were a lot of children waiting for me. They were shouting, they wanted a clown.
I wore a red noise, white mouth, funny shoes and the cloth had many colours. I wore a pink wig too.
We played some games. I bought some ballons, sweets, toys and balls.
When somebody won the game he receive an award.
The children felt very happy, but a baby cried because a ballon exploited. Luckly, the baby stopped and later he started laughing.
We played silly games and some games with ballons. Later, when the girls were tired, we painted animals, flowers, hearts in our faces. A girl wanted to paint a princess.
This party was fantastic!

Rocío.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario