sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2012

Me :)

Hi! My namé's Rocío. I'm fifteen. I live in Coria del Río. I'm studying at the virtual school because during last week it was snowing, now it's sunny, but the news show it will snow for two months. The teachers didn't want us to lose classes, so we are studying at the virtual school. I think we will study here every winter.

I'm tall, I've got long fair hair and fair skin, I've got big brown eyes.
I'm shy but I'm loyal. I'm optimistic and serious when I must be it.

I like going out with my friends, listening to music and doing sport. I'm competitive and sporty too. If I can, I will do sport every day all the day. But I really like staying with my friends, all the day, we are laughting by insignificant something.

Virtual School

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario