miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

My birthday

Last year was my birthday. It was great fun. It was on Friday and it was celebrated in my garage. My friends came to my house for the party.

In the morning, everybody went to the high school, but later, we had a party! My parents went to buy the food and  drinks for the party. At five o´clock,the party began. I put the karaoke and we began singing. The boys caught the ball and played football. We, the girls, sang the songs of the karaoke and danced. Later, everybody played to the ball, put the food on the table, ate sandwiches and biscuits and drank refreshments. We continued dancing and playing. At ten o´clock, my mother made some small pizzas and we ate the pizzas. Then half past eleven the party finished and my friends went to their houses. It was a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario